The lift passes and lift schedule
Whether hiking or mountain biking, you can explore the Courchevel's area during summertime thanks to the ski lifts. Take the cable car up to the Saulire, the highest point in the resort, or take the gondola lifts to access magnificent forest routes.
This summer, the lifts of Courchevel and the 3 Vallées will be open every day from July 3rd to August 27th.
|La Saulire cable car||9.30am-4.30pm|
|Verdons gondola lift||9.30am-4.40pm|
|Praz gondola lift||9.30am-4.45pm|
|Tania gondola lift (free)||9.30am-12.30pm & 1.30am-4.45pm|
In case of bad weather, the lifts might close without warning. Masks are compulsory to use the lifts.
Get the pass that suits your activities and the duration of your stay.
|PEDESTRIAN AND MTB|
|1 section**||8 €||6 €||-|
|2 sections**||13 €||9 €||-|
|1 day||18 €||11 €||-|
|1 week (7 days)||54 €||33 €||141 €|
|Summer season||163 €||112 €||-|
|Introduction (3 hours)||15 €||10 €||39 €|
|1 day||23 €||14,50 €||57 €|
|Liberty (3 days)||50 €||31 €||123 €|
|1 week (7 days)||84 €||52 €||210 €|
|Summer season||264 €||163 €||-|
WHERE TO BUY
AT OUR FRONT DESKS
- In Courchevel Le Praz, at the Tourist Office welcome desk.
- In Courchevel 1850, at the lift desk, in La Croisette.
AT THE AUTOMATIC TICKET DISPENSERS
- In Courchevel Le Praz, in the main hall, under the staircase.
- In Courchevel 1850, in the hall of La Croisette, in front of the post office.
• Free for children under 5 years old and adults over 75 (receipt compulsory).
• The 1-day, week and season pedestrian and MTB passes give access to the 3 Vallées lifts during operating days.
*Price for 3 people (family, friends, group), additional person at child price. One single payment for all passes of the Trio.
**The section tickets bought in Courchevel are only valid on the open lifts in Vallée de Courchevel.
***The MTB 3-day Liberty pass is valid during 3 days of your choosing on a 7-day period.