Courchevel La Tania
In both group and private lessons clients can expect learning, exploration and challenge, in a friendly atmosphere! Whether you’re in a family group or with friends, the ESF instructors are committed to providing quality technical instruction, whilst at the same time letting you into the secrets of their mountains.
- The Piou-Piou Club : Supervised by ski instructors, your children are prepared for the Ourson test in an area specially equipped with a mini draglift and a magic carpet reserved for them. No ski pass required.
- Group lessons for children 3-12 years old from Piou- Piou to Competition level: half day (9.15-11.45am) or afternoon (2.15-4.45pm / 2.30-5pm from 10th February 2019); full day 9.15-11.45am and 2.15-4.45pm (2.30-5 pm from 10th February 2019).
- Group lessons for teens/adults from 13 years old: morning 9.15-11.45am throughout the season. During French school holidays from beginner to Class 3: afternoon 2.15-4.45pm (2.30-5pm during February and Easter holidays). Monday start for 5 days.
- Freeski course for teens 12-17 years old: half day afternoon 1.45-4.45pm (2-5pm during February holidays). Ski level required: Gold star, class 3. Only during French school holidays. Monday start for 5 days.
- Competition lessons for teens: open during French school holidays. Morning 9.15-11.45am or afternoon 2.15-4.45pm (2.30-5pm during February and Easter holidays) Level required: Gold star.
- Privileged Kids Group: from Flocon to Gold star level (group size: 7 children), during French school holidays only: morning 9.15-11.45am or afternoon 2.15-4.45pm (2.30-5 pm during February holidays).
- Snowboard lessons: from beginner to advanced, afternoon 2.15-4.45pm (2.30-5pm from 10th February 2019). Monday start for 5 days.
- For children who are enrolled in half or full day group lessons: a meal option is available from 11.45 am-2 pm.
- Private lessons of 1.5, 2, 2.5, 3, or 4 hours or full day (ski, snowboard, ski touring, off-piste...).