Each meal is a like a journey, presented by chefs who share the same aim: excellence in everything. The quality of their products is superb and with their meticulous attention to detail in the presentation - they permanently push themselves to reach new heights. Creating audacious, innovative and imaginative dishes to tease the taste buds is always their goal...
A varied choice of restaurants is available to you: bistros, breweries, pancake shops, world cuisine, Italian, pizzerias, traditional restaurants serving local specialities, snacks, burgers, gourmet restaurants (with and without stars)... There are delights to suit all tastes and budgets, making Courchevel a unique resort and culinary hotspot for foodies.
Our favourite indulgences
- Spoil yourself at the Michelin starred Le Farçon in Courchevel La Tania, where the lunch menu includes a starter, main course and dessert for just €42.
- Indulge in authentic fondue in a traditional small alpine chalet at the Ferme Auberge Ariondaz (Courchevel Moriond), nestled between two slopes.
- Enjoy Peruvian specialities at L'Altiplano (K2 Altitude), Argentinian cuisine cooked over a wood fire at B Fire (Barrière Les Neiges) and refined Japanese dishes at Koori (L'Apogée). Italian dishes can be found at La Cendrée à Courchevel 1850 and Cucina Angelina à Courchevel Moriond. And, you’ll find an English ambiance at the Pub Le Ski Lodge (Courchevel la Tania)... In just a week, you can take a gastronomic world tour!
- Enjoy a pancake in a small chalet at Lac de La Rosière in the heart of the snow-covered forest: a real treat after a snowshoe hike...
- For superb but affordable cuisine, Michelin-starred chef Stéphane Buron’s bistronomic restaurant Le Katz (Le Chabichou) is fabulous.
- Savourez une crêpe dans le petit chalet du lac de La Rosière au cœur de la forêt enneigée : un véritable bonheur après une balade en raquettes…
- Entre grande cuisine et prix abordables, testez la table du chef étoilé Stéphane Buron au restaurant bistronomique Le Katz (Le Chabichou).