The whole resort looks forward to welcoming you for a summer season, from 4 July to 28 August, in the great outdoors, a chance to escape the pressures of daily life and recharge your batteries, but also enjoy a rich programme of activities and events.
Though rigorous health and safety procedures have always been part of Courchevel's DNA, we are implementing even stronger preventive measures to protect you so that your time in the resort with family and friends can be fully enjoyed.
Your safety and peace of mind are of utmost importance to us, and we are constantly reviewing government guidelines to ensure that required health measures are put in place.
Below are the details of preventive measures that will be carried out during your stay in Courchevel. This list will naturally evolve over time to ensure that the highest standards of safety and hygiene are maintained. They will remain in place for next winter.
- SECURITY OF SKI LIFTS: Our teams will welcome you and ensure safety precautions are taken: limiting the number of people per cabin/seat, regular disinfection of spaces, hand sanitiser to be offered at each ski lift…
- BARRIER GESTURES TO BE PUT IN PLACE: As in everyday life, we request that you adhere to barrier gestures and support these preventative measures: wearing a mask, regular handwashing, maintaining social distancing (a metre between each person)…
- Masks must be worn on shuttles
- A distance of 1m between passengers must be maintained
- Stop offs in authorized locations only
- Respect social distance markings
- Buses will be disinfected every day
- Courchevel tourist offices welcome you and ask that you follow the safety rules. Our staff are fully trained in the proper health and safety measures.
- In order to reduce the amount of contact, paper information will be available only if specifically requested.
- Courchevel will adapt its events and activities programme with a focus on large open spaces and small groups. If equipment is used, it will be regularly disinfected.
- On site, organizers will wear masks and regularly offer contactless distribution of hand sanitiser.
- Sporting activities will also be adapted to suit these safety requirements.
- The activities program will be available in a digital version on the website.
- Don’t forget to check to see if events require you to sign up in advance.
- Visit the AGENDA page to find out all about our activities.
BUSINESSES AND SERVICES
- Restaurants, accommodation providers, hosts, business services and shops… All resort personnel who have the pleasure to welcome you are committed to complying with the French health and safety protocols and have adapted their service in accordance with the guidelines. Please don't hesitate to ask for details.
- Two pharmacies and two medical centres will be available throughout the summer. You will find all the practical information here.
- Opening times: 8 July - 23 August.
- All areas are open except for the paddling pool. Icaros and Kids Adventure will not be available this summer.
- Advance booking is required for climbing, group activities (aquafitness, aquabike) and swim lanes.
- Time slots are every 3 hours in order to enable regular disinfection.
- Hygiene measures: designated walkways, showering before entry, masks and bathing caps are required.
- Outdoor spaces are still accessible for relaxation.
Go to the website Aquamotion Courchevel.
You can contact us by phone on +33 4 79 08 00 29 and by email [email protected]