BIOLLAY 6-SEATER DETACHABLE GRIP CHAIRLIFT
- a more powerful ski lift in this heavily frequented sector.
- a higher arrival terminal offering more skiing options.
- easy and comfortable to get on thanks to the positioning mat.
- 1690 m long, 365 m altitude difference.
- 3300 people / hour instead of 2500, meaning 32% greater capacity.
PETIT MORIOND TO-AND-FRO GONDOLA LIFT
- replacement of the 3 Valleys’ fixed-grip chairlift in conjunction with the development of the adjacent land.
- fast, easy and free access to the Courchevel-Moriond snow front for skiers and pedestrians from the surrounding apartments.
- 145 m long, 47 m altitude difference.
- 520 people / hour.
ARTIFICIAL SNOW ON THE LES CREUX RUN
- to guarantee the stability of the snow cover on one of the area’s most popular runs.
- 4.6 km long run lying at between 2670 m and 1830 m,
- 46 snow cannons.
ARTIFICIAL SNOW ON THE COSPILLOT RUN
- to guarantee the stability of the snow cover on this run which descends into part of Courchevel 1850.
- 1.8 km long run lying at between 2190 and 1860 m.
- 12 snow cannons.