Our butlers, David Cerqueira, Imad Lahrhifi and Marine Eudier, as well as their entire team welcome you every day and are at your disposal to satisfy all your requests.
Our guests can enjoy a traditional French cuisine, carefully prepared by our Chef Lionel Blondin, who has been holding his position for more than 20 years.
At the first sun’s rays, and if temperatures are favorable, our terrace welcomes skiers and gourmets for a lunch on the slopes.
A smoking room, annexed to the restaurant, is at your disposal for a break for a cigarette, cigar, shisha...
booster - Bottle warmers - Changing table - Children menu - Crib - Games - high chair - Special portion/price
Ball pool, slide, doll house
Playstation, table football, ping pong table
- Gastronomic restaurant
- Foie gras ravioli in a beef broth with soy
- Lobster tart with avocado and vegetables
- Grilled sea bream, served with chickpeas, piquillos with spices
- Blue lobster salad, artichoke purée and truffle vegetables
- Beef grilled rib (for two persons) served with potatoes gratin and slices of black radish
- Beef Charolais ‘Rossini’, gratinated truffles crozets pasta
Daily menu for lunch: €70
Daily menu for dinner: €79
Dishes of the menu from €12 to €86
12.30pm-2.45pm and 7.30pm-9.45pm
Methods of payment
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Eurocard - Mastercard
Claude PINTURAULT - Route de l'Altiport - 73120 - Courchevel
Latitude : 45.401328 - Longitude : 6.636965
Phone : +33 (0) 479 08 04 60
email@example.com - www.annapurna-courchevel.com