Our butlers, David Cerqueira and Marine Eudier, as well as their entire team welcome you every day and are at your disposal to satisfy all your requests.
Our guests can enjoy a traditional French cuisine, carefully prepared by our Chef Lionel Blondin, who has been holding his position for more than 20 years.
At the first sun’s rays, and if temperatures are favorable, our terrace welcomes skiers and gourmets for a lunch on the slopes.
A smoking room, annexed to the restaurant, is at your disposal for a break for a cigarette, cigar, shisha...
- Gastronomic restaurant
- Blue lobster salad, artichoke purée and truffle vegetables
- Truffles salad with mâche, parmesan cheese and toast
- Pan fried filet of lake fish in butter with chestnut, quinoa with citrus and herbs
- Dubblin bay prawn risotto with saffron
- Pan-fried rib of veal, truffles gnocchis and artichokes
- Classical cheese fondue
- Cheese fondue with morrels
- Cheese fondue with truffles
Daily menu for lunch: €70
Daily menu for dinner: €79
Dishes of the menu from €12 to €90
12.30pm-2.45pm and 7.30pm-9.45pm
Methods of payment
- American Express
- Diners Club
- Eurocard - Mastercard
Claude PINTURAULT - Route de l'Altiport - 73120 - Courchevel
Latitude : 45.401328 - Longitude : 6.636965
Phone : +33 (0) 479 08 04 60
firstname.lastname@example.org - www.annapurna-courchevel.com