All across the Courchevel Valley and the 3 Valleys there are a number of dedicated areas for discovering freestyle and other new ways of enjoying the snow:
- New! The Western Skipark
- ZEN ZONE / EASY RIDER: Learn without stress on these areas dedicated to beginners (Tania, Praz, Altiport, Jardin Alpin, Moriond…), there’s choice!
Download the map Easy Rider Zones
- The Fun Park: a fun and easy natural canyon to be enjoyed without reserve (level : 1st star)
- The Stop Zone: an area to learn about speed and stopping distances.
- The Indian Trail: Ski down into the hidden canyon of Les Indiens and find yourself in a Native American encampment! Teepees, archery, fancy dress and face painting, not to mention the toasted marshmallows… A voyage of discovery, whatever your age!
- Snake Park: fun and accessible boarder-cross run.
- Avalanch'Camp: an area to raise skiers’ awareness of avalanches and techniques for searching for victims beneath avalanches.
- Wood Park: an area equipped with wooden modules (rails, tables) for discovering freestyle.
- BMW XDrive: Challenge your friends on this timed slalom and get back your video!
- Liberty Ride Tetras: Discover the freeride sensations in security!
- Family Park: snowpark equipped with a boardercross run, rails, tables and jumps.