All across the Courchevel Valley and the 3 Valleys there are a number of dedicated areas for discovering freestyle and other new ways of enjoying the snow:
- New! The Western Skipark
Discover a fun, safe and enclosed area in the land of Cowboys and Indians! With its wide, gentle runs accessed by magic carpets, your children will love their snowsports experience and enjoy the need for speed with a capital S in this Western-themed atmosphere. And if they want to have a break, they can head to the Indians camp at the top of the safe zone!
Access: Ariondaz gondola lift
- ZEN ZONE / EASY RIDER: Learn without stress on these areas dedicated to beginners (Tania, Praz, Altiport, Jardin Alpin, Moriond…), there’s choice!
Download the map Easy Rider Zones
- The Fun Park: a fun and easy natural canyon to be enjoyed without reserve (level : 1st star)
- The Stop Zone: an area to learn about speed and stopping distances.
- The Indian Trail: Ski down into the hidden canyon of Les Indiens and find yourself in a Native American encampment! Teepees, archery, fancy dress and face painting, not to mention the toasted marshmallows… A voyage of discovery, whatever your age!
- Snake Park: fun and accessible boarder-cross run.
- Avalanch'Camp: an area to raise skiers’ awareness of avalanches and techniques for searching for victims beneath avalanches.
- Wood Park: an area equipped with wooden modules (rails, tables) for discovering freestyle.
- BMW XDrive: Challenge your friends on this timed slalom and get back your video!
- Liberty Ride Tetras: Discover the freeride sensations in security!
- Family Park: snowpark equipped with a boardercross run, rails, tables and jumps.