All across the Courchevel Valley and the 3 Valleys there are a number of dedicated areas for discovering freestyle and other new ways of enjoying the snow:
• The Fun Park: a fun and easy natural canyon to be enjoyed without reserve (level : 1st star)
• The Stop Zone: an area to learn about speed and stopping distances.
• The Indian Trail: activities around an Indian camp with Grey Wolf and his tribe (Tepees, archery, face painting, etc.)
Tel: +33 (0)671 77 50 10.
• Snake Park: fun and accessible boarder-cross run.
• Avalanch Park: an area to raise skiers’ awareness of avalanches and techniques for searching for victims beneath avalanches.
• Wood Park: an area equipped with wooden modules (rails, tables) for discovering freestyle.
• Family Park: snowpark equipped with a boardercross run, rails, tables and jumps.