Whether you are sportly (mountain biking, via ferrata, hiking, paragliding ...) or contemplative (picnics, views, discovery paths ...) reach the heights with the ski lifts (3 valleys link possible). For easier access and to reach the Courchevel valley summits, (2700m), the Verdons gondola lift (9.30am - 4.45pm) and the Saulire cablecar (9.30am - 4.40pm) are open every day, except Saturdays, from the 3rd July to 26th August 2016.
From Courchevel Le Praz : Le Praz gondola lift is open this summer (every day except on Saturdays) from 9.30am to 4.45pm.
Tickets and passes are on sale at Courchevel Tourisme office in Courchevel and Le Praz.
The "Carte Loisirs" give access to every ski lifts opened in Courchevel.
SKI LIFTS RATES
|RATES||+5 / -13 YEARS OLD||ADULT|
|1 Lift up (Le Praz or Les Verdons)||5,50€||7,50€|
|2 lifts up (Le Praz + Les Verdons or Les Verdons + La Saulire)||7€||12,50€|
|1 day "evasion"*||10,50€||17,50€|
|7 days "evasion"*||31,50€||52,50€|
|extra summer season*||49€||49€|
|PASS FAMILLE SEMAINE|
|2 parents + 2 children of -18 years old ||126€|
|One more child||31,50€|
* 1 to 7 days lift passes give access to lifts working in the 3 Valleys.
- Under 5 yrs old and +75 years old : free pass.
- All descents are free of charge.
- Tickets and passes are on sale at Courchevel Tourisme office in Courchevel.
- Proof of age is necessary for those under 13 yrs and for the Family Pass.
- Free (on the lifts in the Courchevel Valley) for holders of a 15/16 season lift pass bought in Courchevel.