La Vanoise National Park has been created to preserve the natural heritage of la Vanoise massif for future generations and this affects us all.
Please observe the following:
- Follow the paths and do not take shortcuts from the winding paths when descending
- Neither pick nor remove flowers, fruit or minerals (if you take photos of the flowers, please do not destroy the surrounding vegetation and leave no trace of your presence),
- Do not disturb the peace and quiet of the area by making noise, shouting or operating any loud apparatus or machines,
- Do not take dogs out with you, even on a lead,
- Take all your refuse back with you, even when you stay at a mountain refuge,
- Do not camp (however, the use of light tents is allowed around some refuges in July and August, under certain conditions and for a fee),
- Do not light any fires,
- Do not go paragliding or carry out any aerial sports,
- Do not go mountain biking, except at certain sites and under conditions described in the park authority regulations.