- Lac du Râteau : alt. 2441m - Rainbow trout.
- Lac du Pêtre : alt. 2282m - Rainbow trout.
- Lac Merlet Inférieur (Vanoise national Park) : alt. 2391m - Rainbow trout and char.
- Lac Merlet Supérieur (Vanoise national Park) : alt. 2450m - Cristivomers (no kill).
- Lac Bleu : alt. 2254m - Rainbow trout.
- Open from July 4th 2015 (except Lac Bleu from June 27th)
- Close on October 11th 2015.
- Timetable : 30 minutes before sunrise, 30 minutes after official sunset.
- Number of fish caught : 3 fish in all the mountain lakes except at "Merlet Supérieur" where only NO KILL fly fishing with a single barded hock is authorised.
- Fishing licences compulsory (surveillance). Declaration of fish caught.
- Courchevel Tourisme at Courchevel, Courchevel Moriond and Courchevel Village.
- Olympic Sport - Courchevel Le Praz.
- Lake Merlet mountain hut.
Fishing licences compulsory :
( one card only per person and per day)
12€ - day adults licence
7€ - day children licence (until 15 years old)
10€ - with the adults leasure pass "Carte Loisirs"
6€ - with the children leasure pass "Carte Loisirs"
100€ - 10 day card adults.