This fishing association APPMA includes together the fresh water lakes and rivers in the valleys of Champagny, Le Planay, Courchevel, Bozel, Méribel, St Jean de Belleville, Valmorel and Col de la Madeleine, the Isère between Centron and Feissons/Isère and the valley of Nâves.
Type of fish : Brown and brook trout.
- According to Savoy laws according to 1st category water.
Day licence compulsory.
- Information : APPMA La Gaule Tarine.
Sale of fishing licences :
- Bar Le Saint Roch à Bozel
- France rurale- Etablissement Bornand - Moutiers
- Bar Pellicier - Pomblière / Saint Marcel