- Lac de la Rosière - alt. 1500m : Brown, Brook and Rainbow trouts.
- Torrent de la Rosière : Behind the bridge situated at the chalet of la Rosière : Brown trout.
- Lac de la Rosière : Fly fishing single barded hook advised
- Torrent de la Rosière : According to Savoy laws according to 1st category water.
- Number of fishes caught : Lake : "No Kill", "Catch and Release" only
- Torrent : Up to 3 fish allowed.
- This fishing association APPMA groups together the fresh water lakes & rivers in the valleys of Courchevel & Bozel : 74€
- Department junior licence : 16€
- Department permit : 30€
- Day card : 12€
- Holiday card (7 days) : 30€
- Tourist card (for one month, stamped) : 25€
Other rates on request.
Departemental cards on sale, throughout the fishing season, at the chalet of la Rosière in the afternoon and in Bozel (Décor Home).
- Le Belvédère, Courchevel Moriond : Forest route of la Rosière.