Yann Couillard, mountain guide, invites you to discover hiking at your own pace enjoy the beauty of the natural surroundings with friends and family.
Many different hikes are on the programme allowing you to discover the traditions, the flowers, the fauna and the surrounding landscapes of the Vanoise National Park.
- Monday morning: discover the most beautiful mountain lakes, Merlet lakes and their marmots.
- Monday afternoon: orienterring and security course. Discover the specificities of the mountain. Learn how to orienteer with a GPS, a map and a compass.
- Tuesday: in the heart of the National Park, discover the Vanoise majestic glaciers and summits.
- Wednesday morning: discover photography in a natural environment, use your camera at its best.
- Thursday morning: discover the marmots in the pastures of the wonderful Champagny valley.
- Friday afternoon: discover the natural reserve of Plan de Tuéda and its botanical path.
Possibility of hikes or courses on the theme of your choice (photo, safety, nature, orienteering, wildlife).
Adults 15 € / pers.
Children 12 € / pers.
Private outing : 115 €
Adults 25 € / pers.
Children 18 € / pers.
Private outing : 190€
Prices and organization for groups on request.
Yann COUILLARD - 73120 - Courchevel
Phone : +33 (0) 683 17 78 65 - Fax : +33 (0) 955 05 01 85
firstname.lastname@example.org - www.azimut-rando.fr